2012 emerged as a year of growth in the number of homes sold overall in Westchester and specifically in the markets of Bronxville Village, Bronxville P.O., Crestwood, Tuckahoe and Mt. Vernon’s Pennington School District.
Overall the single-family market indicated growth in the number of sales and increase activity in the market. Here are the facts. Please reference the above chart.
A synopsis of the 2012 Single-Family Real Estate Markets in Bronxville Village, Bronxville P.O., Crestwood, Eastchester, and Mt. Vernon Pennington School District.
Visit houlihanlawrence.com to learn more.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 3 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Peekskill Native Allison Pataki Publishes New Book About Habsburg Family