WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 3 Suspect Charged In Peekskill 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Charges Against Peekskill Man In Use Of Stolen Credit Card Tops Week's News
- 5 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes