WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 Man Charged In Peekskill With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Police Investigate Assault With Baseball Bat In Yorktown
- 4 Erratic Driving Complaint Leads To Taconic State Parkway DWI Arrest
- 5 Search Is On For Kayaker Who Went Missing In Hudson River