WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 Arrest Of Peekskill Woman On DWI Charges Tops Week's News
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Peekskill Cab Driver
- 4 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016
- 5 Cortlandt Man Charged In Theft From Kohl's, Threat To Staffer