WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump