WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Peekskill Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway