WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 2 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Cortlandt Man Charged After Being In Possession Of Drugs, Counterfeit Bills
- 5 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway