WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino compared living in New York state under Gov. Andrew Cuomo with a prison sentence, according to the Albany Times-Union.
Astorino made the comments during a a radio show, saying that everyone "just counts the days until you leave" the state, the Times-Union said.
Astorino has been attacking New York's poor economic outlook since officially kicking off his campaign. His first televised campaign ad took Cuomo to task because of the low ranking New York receives in several economic categories.
- 1 Arrest Of Peekskill Woman On DWI Charges Tops Week's News
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016
- 4 Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Peekskill Cab Driver
- 5 Cortlandt Man Charged In Theft From Kohl's, Threat To Staffer