WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The New York State Democratic Committee recently released a letter defending television ads that claim Republican gubernatorial hopeful Rob Astorino is involved in racketeering, conspiracy and fraud, according to Capital New York.
Astorino recently sent cease-and-desist letters to the television stations that claim the ads are misleading. The state Democratic Committee returned fire with an annotated letter defending its stance, citing pending lawsuits and investigations into Astorino and his election as Westchester's county executive, Capital New York said.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 4 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home