WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The New York State Democratic Committee recently released a letter defending television ads that claim Republican gubernatorial hopeful Rob Astorino is involved in racketeering, conspiracy and fraud, according to Capital New York.
Astorino recently sent cease-and-desist letters to the television stations that claim the ads are misleading. The state Democratic Committee returned fire with an annotated letter defending its stance, citing pending lawsuits and investigations into Astorino and his election as Westchester's county executive, Capital New York said.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 31, Charged With Sexually Abusing Child
- 2 Pair Arrested On Burglary Charges In Cortlandt
- 3 Yorktown Police Charge Peekskill Woman With Suspended Registration
- 4 Deskovic Lists Peekskill Detective's Actions In Coercion Trial
- 5 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Two Westchester Properties, Report Says