WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The New York State Democratic Committee recently released a letter defending television ads that claim Republican gubernatorial hopeful Rob Astorino is involved in racketeering, conspiracy and fraud, according to Capital New York.
Astorino recently sent cease-and-desist letters to the television stations that claim the ads are misleading. The state Democratic Committee returned fire with an annotated letter defending its stance, citing pending lawsuits and investigations into Astorino and his election as Westchester's county executive, Capital New York said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 3 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation