CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Details of Chappaqua resident's Hillary Clinton’s new book “Hard Choices” have been reported by CBS News before the Tuesday, June 10 release date.
Clinton’s latest literary offering details her time as secretary of state, as well as her views on such topics as Benghazi, Russia, Afghanistan and Osama bin Laden.
She also offers a little personal touch, relaying the emotions both she and husband Bill Clinton experienced during daughter Chelsea’s 2010 wedding and how she dealt with the exhausting jet lag that comes with being secretary of state. But Hillary Clinton offers no final decision on a 2016 presidential run.
Clinton's first interview regarding the book, with ABC News' Diane Sawyer, will be broadcast on ABC-TV at 9 p.m. on Monday, June 9.
Read the full story here.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Peekskill Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Peekskill
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Peekskill Tuesday