CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Details of Chappaqua resident's Hillary Clinton’s new book “Hard Choices” have been reported by CBS News before the Tuesday, June 10 release date.
Clinton’s latest literary offering details her time as secretary of state, as well as her views on such topics as Benghazi, Russia, Afghanistan and Osama bin Laden.
She also offers a little personal touch, relaying the emotions both she and husband Bill Clinton experienced during daughter Chelsea’s 2010 wedding and how she dealt with the exhausting jet lag that comes with being secretary of state. But Hillary Clinton offers no final decision on a 2016 presidential run.
Clinton's first interview regarding the book, with ABC News' Diane Sawyer, will be broadcast on ABC-TV at 9 p.m. on Monday, June 9.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Hudson Valley Gateway Hosts Annual Expo In Peekskill
- 5 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway