PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Local activist and cable television host George Ondek announced he will run for one of the two vacant seats on the Peekskill Board of Election in May, according to theexaminernews.com.
Ondek unsuccessfully ran for mayor of Peekskill 20 years ago and vowed never to seek public office again after being defeated. He had a change of heart after growing dissatisfied with the actions taken by the board in recent years, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump