OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged an Ossining woman with petty larceny on Friday, Feb. 7, police officials said.
Loss prevention officials at Kohl's had detained Elsa T. Criollo, 20, who was accused of leaving the store without paying for merchandise in her possession, State Police said.
Criollo was issued an appearance ticket ordering her to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Feb. 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 3 Peekskill Man Charged With Felony, Aggravated DWI In Cortlandt
- 4 Storm System Departs Peekskill, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency