OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged an Ossining woman with petty larceny on Friday, Feb. 7, police officials said.
Loss prevention officials at Kohl's had detained Elsa T. Criollo, 20, who was accused of leaving the store without paying for merchandise in her possession, State Police said.
Criollo was issued an appearance ticket ordering her to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Feb. 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College
- 5 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center