OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged an Ossining woman with petty larceny on Friday, Feb. 7, police officials said.
Loss prevention officials at Kohl's had detained Elsa T. Criollo, 20, who was accused of leaving the store without paying for merchandise in her possession, State Police said.
Criollo was issued an appearance ticket ordering her to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Feb. 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 2 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 3 Donald Foster, 68, Business Owner, Husband Of Former Peekskill Mayor
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Peekskill Marks July 4 With Parade