OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged an Ossining woman with petty larceny on Friday, Feb. 7, police officials said.
Loss prevention officials at Kohl's had detained Elsa T. Criollo, 20, who was accused of leaving the store without paying for merchandise in her possession, State Police said.
Criollo was issued an appearance ticket ordering her to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Feb. 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Arrest Of Peekskill Woman On DWI Charges Tops Week's News
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 4 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest
- 5 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016