OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged an Ossining woman with petty larceny on Friday, Feb. 7, police officials said.
Loss prevention officials at Kohl's had detained Elsa T. Criollo, 20, who was accused of leaving the store without paying for merchandise in her possession, State Police said.
Criollo was issued an appearance ticket ordering her to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Feb. 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home