OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged an Ossining woman with petty larceny on Friday, Feb. 7, police officials said.
Loss prevention officials at Kohl's had detained Elsa T. Criollo, 20, who was accused of leaving the store without paying for merchandise in her possession, State Police said.
Criollo was issued an appearance ticket ordering her to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Feb. 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 2 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 3 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 4 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 5 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect