PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Peekskill man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Friday, April 25, police officials said.
Troopers pulled Luis Carchi, 28, over on Route 9A after they saw his vehicle not maintaining his lane of travel, State Police said.
A breath test yielded a blood alcohol content of .23 percent almost three times the legal limit of 0.08 and is scheduled to appear in Cortland Court on Monday, May 5, according to State Police.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Peekskill Cab Driver
- 3 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016
- 4 Cortlandt Man Charged In Theft From Kohl's, Threat To Staffer
- 5 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest