PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Peekskill man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Friday, April 25, police officials said.
Troopers pulled Luis Carchi, 28, over on Route 9A after they saw his vehicle not maintaining his lane of travel, State Police said.
A breath test yielded a blood alcohol content of .23 percent almost three times the legal limit of 0.08 and is scheduled to appear in Cortland Court on Monday, May 5, according to State Police.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 2 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki To Enter Presidential Race In New Hampshire
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital