PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Peekskill man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Friday, April 25, police officials said.
Troopers pulled Luis Carchi, 28, over on Route 9A after they saw his vehicle not maintaining his lane of travel, State Police said.
A breath test yielded a blood alcohol content of .23 percent almost three times the legal limit of 0.08 and is scheduled to appear in Cortland Court on Monday, May 5, according to State Police.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home