PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Peekskill man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Friday, April 25, police officials said.
Troopers pulled Luis Carchi, 28, over on Route 9A after they saw his vehicle not maintaining his lane of travel, State Police said.
A breath test yielded a blood alcohol content of .23 percent almost three times the legal limit of 0.08 and is scheduled to appear in Cortland Court on Monday, May 5, according to State Police.
- 1 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester