PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Peekskill man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Friday, April 25, police officials said.
Troopers pulled Luis Carchi, 28, over on Route 9A after they saw his vehicle not maintaining his lane of travel, State Police said.
A breath test yielded a blood alcohol content of .23 percent almost three times the legal limit of 0.08 and is scheduled to appear in Cortland Court on Monday, May 5, according to State Police.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 3 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Peekskill Native Allison Pataki Publishes New Book About Habsburg Family