CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Peekskill man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Friday, June 13, police officials said.
Troopers suspected Rodney Holliman, 53, of being intoxicated after they found his vehicle on the side of the road, State Police said.
Holliman provided a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .20 percent. He was arrested and is scheduled to appear in City of Peekskill Court on Wednesday, June 25, Troopers said.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 2 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki To Enter Presidential Race In New Hampshire
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital