CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Peekskill man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Friday, June 13, police officials said.
Troopers suspected Rodney Holliman, 53, of being intoxicated after they found his vehicle on the side of the road, State Police said.
Holliman provided a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .20 percent. He was arrested and is scheduled to appear in City of Peekskill Court on Wednesday, June 25, Troopers said.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 3 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 4 24 Hospitalized After Chlorine Spill At Peekskill Middle School
- 5 Peekskill Parks And Rec Worker Rescues Girl On Icy Lake