CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Peekskill man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Friday, June 13, police officials said.
Troopers suspected Rodney Holliman, 53, of being intoxicated after they found his vehicle on the side of the road, State Police said.
Holliman provided a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .20 percent. He was arrested and is scheduled to appear in City of Peekskill Court on Wednesday, June 25, Troopers said.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump