CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Peekskill man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Friday, June 13, police officials said.
Troopers suspected Rodney Holliman, 53, of being intoxicated after they found his vehicle on the side of the road, State Police said.
Holliman provided a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .20 percent. He was arrested and is scheduled to appear in City of Peekskill Court on Wednesday, June 25, Troopers said.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 3 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 4 Suspect Charged In Peekskill 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 5 Man, Two Women, Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust