CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Peekskill man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Friday, June 13, police officials said.
Troopers suspected Rodney Holliman, 53, of being intoxicated after they found his vehicle on the side of the road, State Police said.
Holliman provided a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .20 percent. He was arrested and is scheduled to appear in City of Peekskill Court on Wednesday, June 25, Troopers said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road