CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Peekskill man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Friday, June 13, police officials said.
Troopers suspected Rodney Holliman, 53, of being intoxicated after they found his vehicle on the side of the road, State Police said.
Holliman provided a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .20 percent. He was arrested and is scheduled to appear in City of Peekskill Court on Wednesday, June 25, Troopers said.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Peekskill Man Charged With Multiple Traffic Infractions In Yorktown
- 4 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Peekskill Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night