CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, March 23, police officials said.
Troopers pulled over David P. Dowd, 23, on a routine traffic stop on Route 6 in Cortlandt, according to State Police.
Dowd provided a breath sample which yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.13 percent; the legal limit is 0.08. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Monday, March 31, State Police said.
- 1 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 3 Peekskill Man Charged With Felony, Aggravated DWI In Cortlandt
- 4 Storm System Departs Peekskill, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency