CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, March 23, police officials said.
Troopers pulled over David P. Dowd, 23, on a routine traffic stop on Route 6 in Cortlandt, according to State Police.
Dowd provided a breath sample which yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.13 percent; the legal limit is 0.08. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Monday, March 31, State Police said.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents