CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, March 23, police officials said.
Troopers pulled over David P. Dowd, 23, on a routine traffic stop on Route 6 in Cortlandt, according to State Police.
Dowd provided a breath sample which yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.13 percent; the legal limit is 0.08. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Monday, March 31, State Police said.
- 1 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud