CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, March 23, police officials said.
Troopers pulled over David P. Dowd, 23, on a routine traffic stop on Route 6 in Cortlandt, according to State Police.
Dowd provided a breath sample which yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.13 percent; the legal limit is 0.08. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Monday, March 31, State Police said.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Peekskill Cab Driver
- 3 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016
- 4 Cortlandt Man Charged In Theft From Kohl's, Threat To Staffer
- 5 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest