CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, March 23, police officials said.
Troopers pulled over David P. Dowd, 23, on a routine traffic stop on Route 6 in Cortlandt, according to State Police.
Dowd provided a breath sample which yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.13 percent; the legal limit is 0.08. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Monday, March 31, State Police said.
- 1 State Police Warn Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield