CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, March 23, police officials said.
Troopers pulled over David P. Dowd, 23, on a routine traffic stop on Route 6 in Cortlandt, according to State Police.
Dowd provided a breath sample which yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.13 percent; the legal limit is 0.08. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Monday, March 31, State Police said.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump