YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A sex offender who was sent to prison for fondling an 11-year-old boy in Mohegan Lake has moved back to the area, according to a LoHud report.
James Cleary recently told police that he had moved from a shelter in Valhalla to 3181 Lincoln Drive in Mohegan Lake. The 51-year-old moved in with his brother Mark Cleary, according to the report. James Cleary was released from state prison in 2013. He is a Level 3 sex offender, according to the report.
- 1 Early Morning Shooting At Cortlandt Manor Pub Under Investigation
- 2 Peekskill Man Charged In Shoplifting Incident At Yorktown Sears
- 3 Peekskill Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown