YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A sex offender who was sent to prison for fondling an 11-year-old boy in Mohegan Lake has moved back to the area, according to a LoHud report.
James Cleary recently told police that he had moved from a shelter in Valhalla to 3181 Lincoln Drive in Mohegan Lake. The 51-year-old moved in with his brother Mark Cleary, according to the report. James Cleary was released from state prison in 2013. He is a Level 3 sex offender, according to the report.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents