YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A sex offender who was sent to prison for fondling an 11-year-old boy in Mohegan Lake has moved back to the area, according to a LoHud report.
James Cleary recently told police that he had moved from a shelter in Valhalla to 3181 Lincoln Drive in Mohegan Lake. The 51-year-old moved in with his brother Mark Cleary, according to the report. James Cleary was released from state prison in 2013. He is a Level 3 sex offender, according to the report.
- 1 Obamas Could Be Bound For Westchester After Presidency, Report Says
- 2 Officer Suffers Broken Ribs After Being Attacked By Inmate At Sing Sing
- 3 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Dramatic Video Shows Ossining Police Rescue