YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A sex offender who was sent to prison for fondling an 11-year-old boy in Mohegan Lake has moved back to the area, according to a LoHud report.
James Cleary recently told police that he had moved from a shelter in Valhalla to 3181 Lincoln Drive in Mohegan Lake. The 51-year-old moved in with his brother Mark Cleary, according to the report. James Cleary was released from state prison in 2013. He is a Level 3 sex offender, according to the report.
- 1 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 2 Peekskill Named One Of State's 10 Most Fiscally Stressed School Districts
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Peekskill; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Peekskill