YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A sex offender who was sent to prison for fondling an 11-year-old boy in Mohegan Lake has moved back to the area, according to a LoHud report.
James Cleary recently told police that he had moved from a shelter in Valhalla to 3181 Lincoln Drive in Mohegan Lake. The 51-year-old moved in with his brother Mark Cleary, according to the report. James Cleary was released from state prison in 2013. He is a Level 3 sex offender, according to the report.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Peekskill Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night