PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – A second suspect has been arrested in the December robbery of a Peekskill resident.
Jose Rios, 44, of Newburgh was arrested at 11:45 a.m. Jan. 15 and charged with first-degree robbery, a class B felony. Peekskill detectives arrested Rios as a second suspect in a Dec. 12 robbery that occurred at a residence on Highland Avenue.
Rios’ co-defendant, a 43-year-old Newburgh woman, was arrested in December. Rios and the woman are accused of robbing their victim at knifepoint. Both defendants are charged with first-degree robbery. Rios was held for arraignment.
The following item also was reported by Peekskill police:
Aggravated DWI: Jose Yunga, 34, of Ossining was arrested at 12:20 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 20, and charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor. A witness reported the erratic driving of a black Jeep Grand Cherokee heading northbound on Washington Street, police said. Responding officers saw the erratic driving and stopped the vehicle at Washington and South streets, police said. The driver, Yunga, was found to have a blood alcohol concentration of more than 0.18 percent, police said. He was held for arraignment.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 2 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki To Enter Presidential Race In New Hampshire
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital