PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A 56-year-old Peekskill woman was arrested on drug charges after she was accused of selling heroin to an undercover officer, police said.
Lena Buckner was charged with two counts of third degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and two counts of third degree criminal possession of a controlled substance on Friday, Feb. 21.
Detectives Anthony Malfitano and Joe McGann arrested Buckner when they observed her on the 900 block of Main Street in Peekskill, according to a report.
"Ms. Buckner is accused of selling heroin to an undercover police officer several times during the summer of 2013," police said in the report.
Buckner’s arrest was the culmination of a joint investigation conducted by the Peekskill Police Department’s and Westchester County Police Department’s Narcotics units, according to the report.
Buckner was held at Westchester County Jail pending a future court appearance.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 4 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation
- 5 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home