CORTLANDT, N.Y. – New York State Police arrested a Bayport woman after investigating ongoing violations of an Order of Protection for a Cortlandt resident.
MaryAnn Keller allegedly threatened the victim and his family, violating the Order of Protection, state police said. Upon learning State Police were searching for her, Keller left the state and was arrested in Sunbury, Pa. She was extradited to New York on May 22 and taken to Westchester County Jail.
Keller was charged with Criminal Contempt in the first degree, a felony. She is due back in Cortlandt Town Court May 30.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 31, Charged With Sexually Abusing Child
- 2 Pair Arrested On Burglary Charges In Cortlandt
- 3 Yorktown Police Charge Peekskill Woman With Suspended Registration
- 4 Deskovic Lists Peekskill Detective's Actions In Coercion Trial
- 5 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Two Westchester Properties, Report Says