YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a man with petty larceny in connection to a shoplifting incident at Sears on Sunday, March 9, police officials said.
Harold Quintero, 35, of Queens was detained by Sears loss prevention after allegedly stealing a stereo valued at $479.99, according to Yorktown Police.
Quintero was charged and posted $750 bail. He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Court on Tuesday, March 18, police said.
- 1 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College
- 5 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center