YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a man with petty larceny in connection to a shoplifting incident at Sears on Sunday, March 9, police officials said.
Harold Quintero, 35, of Queens was detained by Sears loss prevention after allegedly stealing a stereo valued at $479.99, according to Yorktown Police.
Quintero was charged and posted $750 bail. He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Court on Tuesday, March 18, police said.
- 1 Arrest Of Peekskill Woman On DWI Charges Tops Week's News
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 4 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest
- 5 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016