PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Troopers from the Cortlandt barracks arrested after observing a Peekskill man driving on the wrong side of Route 9 on Friday, Jan. 17, police officials said.
Lonnie C. Roberts, 62, was driving 90 mph in a 55 mph zone when troopers found him traveling northbound in the southbound lanes. Roberts pulled over when police pulled along side him in the northbound lanes, according to State Police.
Roberts also provided a breathalyzer sample that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .09 percent. He was issued several tickets and is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 30, State Police said.
- 1 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 2 Peekskill Named One Of State's 10 Most Fiscally Stressed School Districts
- 3 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Peekskill; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 100-Year-Old Peekskill Resident Attends Hudson Valley Chamber Gala