PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Troopers from the Cortlandt barracks arrested after observing a Peekskill man driving on the wrong side of Route 9 on Friday, Jan. 17, police officials said.
Lonnie C. Roberts, 62, was driving 90 mph in a 55 mph zone when troopers found him traveling northbound in the southbound lanes. Roberts pulled over when police pulled along side him in the northbound lanes, according to State Police.
Roberts also provided a breathalyzer sample that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .09 percent. He was issued several tickets and is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 30, State Police said.
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Hudson Valley Gateway Hosts Annual Expo In Peekskill
- 5 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway