PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Troopers from the Cortlandt barracks arrested after observing a Peekskill man driving on the wrong side of Route 9 on Friday, Jan. 17, police officials said.
Lonnie C. Roberts, 62, was driving 90 mph in a 55 mph zone when troopers found him traveling northbound in the southbound lanes. Roberts pulled over when police pulled along side him in the northbound lanes, according to State Police.
Roberts also provided a breathalyzer sample that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .09 percent. He was issued several tickets and is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 30, State Police said.
- 1 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall