PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Troopers from the Cortlandt barracks arrested after observing a Peekskill man driving on the wrong side of Route 9 on Friday, Jan. 17, police officials said.
Lonnie C. Roberts, 62, was driving 90 mph in a 55 mph zone when troopers found him traveling northbound in the southbound lanes. Roberts pulled over when police pulled along side him in the northbound lanes, according to State Police.
Roberts also provided a breathalyzer sample that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .09 percent. He was issued several tickets and is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 30, State Police said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 4 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation
- 5 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home