PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Troopers from the Cortlandt barracks arrested after observing a Peekskill man driving on the wrong side of Route 9 on Friday, Jan. 17, police officials said.
Lonnie C. Roberts, 62, was driving 90 mph in a 55 mph zone when troopers found him traveling northbound in the southbound lanes. Roberts pulled over when police pulled along side him in the northbound lanes, according to State Police.
Roberts also provided a breathalyzer sample that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .09 percent. He was issued several tickets and is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Jan. 30, State Police said.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College
- 3 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 4 Yorktown Police Charge Peekskill Woman With Driving While Ability Impaired
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts