PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a Peekskill man on charges of petit larceny on Sunday, Feb. 2, police officials said.
Keith L. Edwards, Jr., 25, allegedly stole merchandise from Shoprite and fled the scene. Police later found Edwards in the vehicle he allegedly fled in, State Police said.
Edwards was arraigned before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Monday, Feb. 3, according to State Police.
- 1 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester