PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a Peekskill man on charges of petit larceny on Sunday, Feb. 2, police officials said.
Keith L. Edwards, Jr., 25, allegedly stole merchandise from Shoprite and fled the scene. Police later found Edwards in the vehicle he allegedly fled in, State Police said.
Edwards was arraigned before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Monday, Feb. 3, according to State Police.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Peekskill Man Charged With Felony, Aggravated DWI In Cortlandt