YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – The Yorktown Police arrested Yoni A. Duarte-Garcia, 22, of Peeksill, at about 12:47 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 12 for a number of infractions, according to Yorktown police.
Charges include suspended registration, an unclassified misdemeanor; and two traffic infractions: failing to use turn signal and unlicensed driver, police said.
Payne was pulled over, police stated, for an alleged turn signal violation, police said. When a computer check was run, it allegedly revealed that Duarte-Garcia was driving without a license and that the vehicle’s registration was suspended.
He was processed at the scene, then released without bail. He is scheduled to appear at 6 p.m. Sept. 11 in Yorktown Justice Court.
- 1 Arrest Of Peekskill Woman On DWI Charges Tops Week's News
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016
- 4 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest
- 5 Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Peekskill Cab Driver