PEEKSKILL, N.Y. ‒ A Peekskill man faces charges of abusing his 84-year-old grandmother, police said.
Elegra Dolman, 43, was arrested Feb. 13 and charged with endangering the welfare of the elderly woman, a misdemeanor.
Dolman allegedly became angry and physically abusive toward his grandmother when his demand for money was not met, according to police. They said Dolman was living with his grandmother.
Westchester County Adult Protective Services is assisting the grandmother to ensure that she is cared for. Dolman was held for arraignment.
Also from the Peekskill Police blotter:
- Kevin Hutchinson, 49, of Peekskill was arrested on Feb. 12 and charged with third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance, both class D felonies. Hutchinson is accused of selling crack cocaine to undercover officers on numerous occasions over a six-month period. He was arrested as part of a joint investigation by Peekskill and Westchester County Police Narcotic Units. Police said he was taken into custody on the 800 block Main Street and held for arraignment.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust