MONTROSE, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Montrose man with felony driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 19, officials said.
Jamel C. Culthberson, 45, was allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel when troopers pulled him over on Route 9, according to State Police.
Culthberson provided a breathalyzer sample with a blood alcohol content of .23 percent. He was charged with felony driving while intoxicated due to a previous conviction, police said.
- 1 State Police Warn Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Peekskill Girls Hold Off Rye, Head For Third Straight Sectional Final
- 5 Peekskill Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday