MONTROSE, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Montrose man with felony driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 19, officials said.
Jamel C. Culthberson, 45, was allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel when troopers pulled him over on Route 9, according to State Police.
Culthberson provided a breathalyzer sample with a blood alcohol content of .23 percent. He was charged with felony driving while intoxicated due to a previous conviction, police said.
- 1 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting
- 2 Daily Voice Leaders: Ken Martin, Mayoral Candidate, City Of Peekskill
- 3 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 4 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester