MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- Police have charged a Mohegan Lake driver with second-degree vehicular manslaughter after allegedly causing a fatal accident on Saturday, May 10, according to LoHud.com.
Police say Richard M. Wright, 19, was driving south on Route 9 near the Putnam County line when he crossed a double yellow line and hit a car carrying Miguel Santos and his wife, Helen E. Santos, head on, LoHud.com said.
Miguel Santos was rushed to Westchester Medical Center with undisclosed injuries. Helen Santos did not survive, LoHud.com reported.
East Fishkill police say the accident is under investigation, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Peekskill Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Peekskill
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Peekskill Tuesday