YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Lake Peekskill man with leaving a dog in his vehicle without water or ventilation, officials said.
Police were dispatched to Westchester Restorative Therapy and Nursing Center and discovered that James O. Paccione, 57, had allegedly left his dog confined in his car for 45 minutes on July 1, according to Yorktown Police.
Paccione is scheduled to return to court on Thursday, July 24, police said.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Peekskill Celebrates July 4 With Picnics, Pyrotechnics