YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Lake Peekskill man with leaving a dog in his vehicle without water or ventilation, officials said.
Police were dispatched to Westchester Restorative Therapy and Nursing Center and discovered that James O. Paccione, 57, had allegedly left his dog confined in his car for 45 minutes on July 1, according to Yorktown Police.
Paccione is scheduled to return to court on Thursday, July 24, police said.
- 1 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 2 Peekskill Named One Of State's 10 Most Fiscally Stressed School Districts
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Peekskill; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Peekskill