YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Lake Peekskill man with leaving a dog in his vehicle without water or ventilation, officials said.
Police were dispatched to Westchester Restorative Therapy and Nursing Center and discovered that James O. Paccione, 57, had allegedly left his dog confined in his car for 45 minutes on July 1, according to Yorktown Police.
Paccione is scheduled to return to court on Thursday, July 24, police said.
- 1 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester