YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Lake Peekskill man with leaving a dog in his vehicle without water or ventilation, officials said.
Police were dispatched to Westchester Restorative Therapy and Nursing Center and discovered that James O. Paccione, 57, had allegedly left his dog confined in his car for 45 minutes on July 1, according to Yorktown Police.
Paccione is scheduled to return to court on Thursday, July 24, police said.
- 1 State Police Warn Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison