YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Lake Peekskill man with leaving a dog in his vehicle without water or ventilation, officials said.
Police were dispatched to Westchester Restorative Therapy and Nursing Center and discovered that James O. Paccione, 57, had allegedly left his dog confined in his car for 45 minutes on July 1, according to Yorktown Police.
Paccione is scheduled to return to court on Thursday, July 24, police said.
- 1 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 2 Peekskill Restaurant Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Police Ask For Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown