MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man and charged him with third-degree criminal trespass after refusing to leave Lakeland Copper Beech Middle School on Wednesday, Feb. 12, according to police officials.
Police received a complaint from school officials that Thomas Pomposello, Jr., 47, was in the school and allegedly refused to leave, according to Yorktown Police.
The school resource officer was assigned to the investigation and was able to escort Pomposello from the building, police said.
- 1 Baltimore Riots Hit Close To Home For Chappaqua Mom Dawn Dankner-Rosen
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says
- 4 Firefighters Battle Large Brush Fire At Croton Point Park
- 5 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner