PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- City fire officials are investigating the cause of a three-alarm fire on Sunday, March 30, at the Peekskill Central Market, according to News 12 Westchester.
Officials believe the fire started in a dumpster about 2 a.m. Because the market is closed for renovations, no injuries were reported, News 12 Westchester reported.
The cause of the blaze is still under investigation, but officials believe it was accidental, according to News12 Westchester.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump