PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- City fire officials are investigating the cause of a three-alarm fire on Sunday, March 30, at the Peekskill Central Market, according to News 12 Westchester.
Officials believe the fire started in a dumpster about 2 a.m. Because the market is closed for renovations, no injuries were reported, News 12 Westchester reported.
The cause of the blaze is still under investigation, but officials believe it was accidental, according to News12 Westchester.
- 1 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 2 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 3 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 4 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 5 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect