PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- City fire officials are investigating the cause of a three-alarm fire on Sunday, March 30, at the Peekskill Central Market, according to News 12 Westchester.
Officials believe the fire started in a dumpster about 2 a.m. Because the market is closed for renovations, no injuries were reported, News 12 Westchester reported.
The cause of the blaze is still under investigation, but officials believe it was accidental, according to News12 Westchester.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 3 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 4 24 Hospitalized After Chlorine Spill At Peekskill Middle School
- 5 Investigators Awaiting Toxicology Report In Death Of 6-Year-Old Croton Girl