CROTON, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Croton man with aggravated driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law for having two children in the car with him on Sunday, June 6, police officials said.
Paul Robertson, 38, was stopped at a sobriety checkpoint on the Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill. Robertson provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .09 percent while having two children in the car under the age of 15, State Police said.
Robertson will appear in Peekskill Court on Monday, July 14, according to State Police.
- 1 State Police Warn Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison