CROTON, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Croton man with aggravated driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law for having two children in the car with him on Sunday, June 6, police officials said.
Paul Robertson, 38, was stopped at a sobriety checkpoint on the Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill. Robertson provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .09 percent while having two children in the car under the age of 15, State Police said.
Robertson will appear in Peekskill Court on Monday, July 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 2 Peekskill Man Charged With Felony, Aggravated DWI In Cortlandt
- 3 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Peekskill Named One Of State's 10 Most Fiscally Stressed School Districts