CROTON, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Croton man with aggravated driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law for having two children in the car with him on Sunday, June 6, police officials said.
Paul Robertson, 38, was stopped at a sobriety checkpoint on the Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill. Robertson provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .09 percent while having two children in the car under the age of 15, State Police said.
Robertson will appear in Peekskill Court on Monday, July 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash