CROTON, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Croton man with aggravated driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law for having two children in the car with him on Sunday, June 6, police officials said.
Paul Robertson, 38, was stopped at a sobriety checkpoint on the Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill. Robertson provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .09 percent while having two children in the car under the age of 15, State Police said.
Robertson will appear in Peekskill Court on Monday, July 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall