CROTON, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Croton man with aggravated driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law for having two children in the car with him on Sunday, June 6, police officials said.
Paul Robertson, 38, was stopped at a sobriety checkpoint on the Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill. Robertson provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .09 percent while having two children in the car under the age of 15, State Police said.
Robertson will appear in Peekskill Court on Monday, July 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting
- 3 Daily Voice Leaders: Ken Martin, Mayoral Candidate, City Of Peekskill
- 4 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years