CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Corltandt barracks arrested three suspects for allegedly being in possession of a stolen vehicle on Saturday, Jan. 11, police officials said.
Cassandra Fischer, 21, of Dix Hills, N.Y., Ryan Woods, 21, of Bay Shore, N.Y., and Shannon Mclain, 21, of, Wappingers Falls were in a vehicle when it was pulled over for speeding on Route 9 in Cortlandt. The car in question had been reported stolen to the Suffolk County Police on Friday, Jan. 10, according to State Police.
In addition, Fischer and Woods were charged with false impersonation when they allegedly provided fake names and dates of birth in an attempt to avoid outstanding warrants for their arrest, State Police said.
All three were arraigned and Fischer and Woods were remanded to Westchester County Jail. Mclain was released on her own recognizance, according to State Police.
- 1 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Daily Voice Leaders: Ken Martin, Mayoral Candidate, City Of Peekskill
- 5 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting