CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Corltandt barracks arrested three suspects for allegedly being in possession of a stolen vehicle on Saturday, Jan. 11, police officials said.
Cassandra Fischer, 21, of Dix Hills, N.Y., Ryan Woods, 21, of Bay Shore, N.Y., and Shannon Mclain, 21, of, Wappingers Falls were in a vehicle when it was pulled over for speeding on Route 9 in Cortlandt. The car in question had been reported stolen to the Suffolk County Police on Friday, Jan. 10, according to State Police.
In addition, Fischer and Woods were charged with false impersonation when they allegedly provided fake names and dates of birth in an attempt to avoid outstanding warrants for their arrest, State Police said.
All three were arraigned and Fischer and Woods were remanded to Westchester County Jail. Mclain was released on her own recognizance, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 4 Cortlandt Man Charged After Being In Possession Of Drugs, Counterfeit Bills
- 5 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49