CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police at the Cortlandt barracks charged a Cortlandt man with driving while intoxicated in Peekskill on Monday, May 19, police officials said.
Keith A. Stefanowitz, 35, was pulled over on Route 9A for allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel, according to state police.
Stefanowitz provided police with a positive breath sample that yielded a blood-alcohol content of 0.13 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Peekskill City Court on Monday, June 2, state police said.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You