CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police at the Cortlandt barracks charged a Cortlandt man with driving while intoxicated in Peekskill on Monday, May 19, police officials said.
Keith A. Stefanowitz, 35, was pulled over on Route 9A for allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel, according to state police.
Stefanowitz provided police with a positive breath sample that yielded a blood-alcohol content of 0.13 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Peekskill City Court on Monday, June 2, state police said.
- 1 Peekskill School District Budget Approved
- 2 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies