CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police at the Cortlandt barracks charged a Cortlandt man with driving while intoxicated in Peekskill on Monday, May 19, police officials said.
Keith A. Stefanowitz, 35, was pulled over on Route 9A for allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel, according to state police.
Stefanowitz provided police with a positive breath sample that yielded a blood-alcohol content of 0.13 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Peekskill City Court on Monday, June 2, state police said.
- 1 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester