CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police at the Cortlandt barracks charged a Cortlandt man with driving while intoxicated in Peekskill on Monday, May 19, police officials said.
Keith A. Stefanowitz, 35, was pulled over on Route 9A for allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel, according to state police.
Stefanowitz provided police with a positive breath sample that yielded a blood-alcohol content of 0.13 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Peekskill City Court on Monday, June 2, state police said.
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Hudson Valley Gateway Hosts Annual Expo In Peekskill
- 5 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway