CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Lake Peekskill woman with petit larceny on Sunday, Jan. 19, police officials said.
Arbresha Haxhaj, 18, was stopped by Walmart loss prevention for allegedly failing to pay for merchandise she had concealed in a bag, State Police said.
Haxhaj is ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Jan. 31, according to State Police.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended