CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Lake Peekskill woman with petit larceny on Sunday, Jan. 19, police officials said.
Arbresha Haxhaj, 18, was stopped by Walmart loss prevention for allegedly failing to pay for merchandise she had concealed in a bag, State Police said.
Haxhaj is ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Jan. 31, according to State Police.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 3 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation