CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Lake Peekskill woman with petit larceny on Sunday, Jan. 19, police officials said.
Arbresha Haxhaj, 18, was stopped by Walmart loss prevention for allegedly failing to pay for merchandise she had concealed in a bag, State Police said.
Haxhaj is ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Jan. 31, according to State Police.
- 1 Arrest Of Peekskill Woman On DWI Charges Tops Week's News
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 4 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest
- 5 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016