CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Lake Peekskill woman with petit larceny on Sunday, Jan. 19, police officials said.
Arbresha Haxhaj, 18, was stopped by Walmart loss prevention for allegedly failing to pay for merchandise she had concealed in a bag, State Police said.
Haxhaj is ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Jan. 31, according to State Police.
- 1 Peekskill School District Budget Approved
- 2 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 3 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies