CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Lake Peekskill woman with petit larceny on Sunday, Jan. 19, police officials said.
Arbresha Haxhaj, 18, was stopped by Walmart loss prevention for allegedly failing to pay for merchandise she had concealed in a bag, State Police said.
Haxhaj is ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Jan. 31, according to State Police.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 3 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 4 24 Hospitalized After Chlorine Spill At Peekskill Middle School
- 5 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say