CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Mohegan Lake woman with stealing from the Home Depot store she worked at on Saturday, June 7, police officials said.
Thyais A. Gist, 27, allegedly processed a return from a customer then gave the item to an unsuspecting third party to take from the store, according to state police.
Gist is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, June 13, State Police said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 5 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd