WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 61-year-old Cortlandt man is recovering in the hospital after being hit by an SUV while cycling in Tarrytown, according to LoHud.com.
The cyclist was riding the wrong way on a one-way section of a road near the Tarrytown Reservoir when he was struck by a 51-year-old Sleepy Hollow man, according to the article.
The driver reportedly found the cyclist unconscious and called 911. The injured cyclist was taken to Westchester Medical Center where he was treated for head and internal injuries, according to the article.
The identity of the cyclist and the driver has not been released as the incident is reportedly still under investigation.
- 1 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud