WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 61-year-old Cortlandt man is recovering in the hospital after being hit by an SUV while cycling in Tarrytown, according to LoHud.com.
The cyclist was riding the wrong way on a one-way section of a road near the Tarrytown Reservoir when he was struck by a 51-year-old Sleepy Hollow man, according to the article.
The driver reportedly found the cyclist unconscious and called 911. The injured cyclist was taken to Westchester Medical Center where he was treated for head and internal injuries, according to the article.
The identity of the cyclist and the driver has not been released as the incident is reportedly still under investigation.
- 1 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Daily Voice Leaders: Ken Martin, Mayoral Candidate, City Of Peekskill
- 5 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting