CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Two Peekskill residents are accused of trying to steal $553 worth of merchandise from Kohl's department store, say Westchester County Police.
Sarah Perex Soler, 22, of Peekskill, and Marta Guartatagna, 51, of Peekskill, were charged with misdemeanor petit larceny after being detained by Kohl's store security.
Also reported by the Westchester County Police:
- Antonio Millan, 18, of the Bronx, and Quiana Smith, 40, of Peekskill, were charged Dec. 5 with misdemeanor petit larceny after being accused of trying to steal $134 worth of clothing from Kohl's department store after being detained by Kohl's store security.
- An escalating dispute Friday between a Cortlandt Town Center Marshall's employee and two shoppers was reported just before 9 p.m., Dec. 7. Police said the situation was defused when an officer arrived on the scene.
- A Mohegan Lake resident reported 30 pieces of sheetrock missing from his garage just after 11 a.m. Dec. 4. An officer took a report, and the investigation has been taken over by the county police's General Investigations Unit.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Peekskill Man Charged With Multiple Traffic Infractions In Yorktown