CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Two Peekskill residents are accused of trying to steal $553 worth of merchandise from Kohl's department store, say Westchester County Police.
Sarah Perex Soler, 22, of Peekskill, and Marta Guartatagna, 51, of Peekskill, were charged with misdemeanor petit larceny after being detained by Kohl's store security.
Also reported by the Westchester County Police:
- Antonio Millan, 18, of the Bronx, and Quiana Smith, 40, of Peekskill, were charged Dec. 5 with misdemeanor petit larceny after being accused of trying to steal $134 worth of clothing from Kohl's department store after being detained by Kohl's store security.
- An escalating dispute Friday between a Cortlandt Town Center Marshall's employee and two shoppers was reported just before 9 p.m., Dec. 7. Police said the situation was defused when an officer arrived on the scene.
- A Mohegan Lake resident reported 30 pieces of sheetrock missing from his garage just after 11 a.m. Dec. 4. An officer took a report, and the investigation has been taken over by the county police's General Investigations Unit.
- 1 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 2 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Cortlandt Man Charged After Being In Possession Of Drugs, Counterfeit Bills
- 5 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway