CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Two Peekskill residents are accused of trying to steal $553 worth of merchandise from Kohl's department store, say Westchester County Police.
Sarah Perex Soler, 22, of Peekskill, and Marta Guartatagna, 51, of Peekskill, were charged with misdemeanor petit larceny after being detained by Kohl's store security.
Also reported by the Westchester County Police:
- Antonio Millan, 18, of the Bronx, and Quiana Smith, 40, of Peekskill, were charged Dec. 5 with misdemeanor petit larceny after being accused of trying to steal $134 worth of clothing from Kohl's department store after being detained by Kohl's store security.
- An escalating dispute Friday between a Cortlandt Town Center Marshall's employee and two shoppers was reported just before 9 p.m., Dec. 7. Police said the situation was defused when an officer arrived on the scene.
- A Mohegan Lake resident reported 30 pieces of sheetrock missing from his garage just after 11 a.m. Dec. 4. An officer took a report, and the investigation has been taken over by the county police's General Investigations Unit.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 4 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 5 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip