PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – The Peekskill Daily Voice accepts original, signed letters to the editor. Letters may be emailed to email@example.com.
There is no doubt that Eric Johansen should be the next chief of police in Peekskill.
He has demonstrated that he has a willingness to listen to what people have to say. He has demonstrated his availability to the people and willingness to listen. "Listen" is the key word. We need a chief who will listen to the people.
This was a trait that Chief Tumolo had that made him such an outstanding chief. People need a chief that can not only be firm but also understanding to their concerns and needs.
Eric was also chosen by the outgoing chief of police, and who would know better who is suited for that position than him. There cannot and should not be any other person for the job.
Please stop the nonsense and appoint Eric Johansen to the Chief of Police position that he so rightfully deserves.
- 1 Peekskill School District Budget Approved
- 2 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors