PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Vivian Foster Clingman, 91, a 73-year resident of Peekskill, passed away on Dec. 31 after a brief illness.
Clingman was predeceased by her father, Rev. Littleton M. Foster, her mother, Roberta Foster, her husband, George, her son, George Jr., her brother, Charles, and her sisters, Sylvia Speller, Helen Waugh and Muriel Willis.
Survivors include her daughters, Bonnie Bartlett of Peekskill, Patricia (Dede) Daniels of the Bronx, and Mayzelle Shipman of Georgia. She is also survived by 11 grandchildren, nine great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
At Clingman’s request, no formal services will be held.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home