PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Vivian Foster Clingman, 91, a 73-year resident of Peekskill, passed away on Dec. 31 after a brief illness.
Clingman was predeceased by her father, Rev. Littleton M. Foster, her mother, Roberta Foster, her husband, George, her son, George Jr., her brother, Charles, and her sisters, Sylvia Speller, Helen Waugh and Muriel Willis.
Survivors include her daughters, Bonnie Bartlett of Peekskill, Patricia (Dede) Daniels of the Bronx, and Mayzelle Shipman of Georgia. She is also survived by 11 grandchildren, nine great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
At Clingman’s request, no formal services will be held.
- 1 Man Charged In Peekskill With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break