PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Vivian Foster Clingman, 91, a 73-year resident of Peekskill, passed away on Dec. 31 after a brief illness.
Clingman was predeceased by her father, Rev. Littleton M. Foster, her mother, Roberta Foster, her husband, George, her son, George Jr., her brother, Charles, and her sisters, Sylvia Speller, Helen Waugh and Muriel Willis.
Survivors include her daughters, Bonnie Bartlett of Peekskill, Patricia (Dede) Daniels of the Bronx, and Mayzelle Shipman of Georgia. She is also survived by 11 grandchildren, nine great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
At Clingman’s request, no formal services will be held.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 3 Yorktown Police Charge Peekskill Woman With Driving While Ability Impaired
- 4 Peekskill Resident Face Underage Alcohol Sale Charge
- 5 Cortlandt Man Charged With Threatening Group With A Knife