PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Vivian Foster Clingman, 91, a 73-year resident of Peekskill, passed away on Dec. 31 after a brief illness.
Clingman was predeceased by her father, Rev. Littleton M. Foster, her mother, Roberta Foster, her husband, George, her son, George Jr., her brother, Charles, and her sisters, Sylvia Speller, Helen Waugh and Muriel Willis.
Survivors include her daughters, Bonnie Bartlett of Peekskill, Patricia (Dede) Daniels of the Bronx, and Mayzelle Shipman of Georgia. She is also survived by 11 grandchildren, nine great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
At Clingman’s request, no formal services will be held.
- 1 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 2 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 3 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Route 9 Detail
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd