PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Vivian Foster Clingman, 91, a 73-year resident of Peekskill, passed away on Dec. 31 after a brief illness.
Clingman was predeceased by her father, Rev. Littleton M. Foster, her mother, Roberta Foster, her husband, George, her son, George Jr., her brother, Charles, and her sisters, Sylvia Speller, Helen Waugh and Muriel Willis.
Survivors include her daughters, Bonnie Bartlett of Peekskill, Patricia (Dede) Daniels of the Bronx, and Mayzelle Shipman of Georgia. She is also survived by 11 grandchildren, nine great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
At Clingman’s request, no formal services will be held.
- 1 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 2 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 3 Donald Foster, 68, Business Owner, Husband Of Former Peekskill Mayor
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Peekskill Marks July 4 With Parade