PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Shirley Zeller, a recent resident of Peekskill, formerly of Long Beach, died April 9. She was 86.
Zeller is survived by her sons, Jerry (Valerie) and Richard Zeller; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Emanuel; and son, Steven.
Calling hours are Sunday, April 13 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Graveside Service will be held at 1 p.m. at the New Montefiore Cemetery, Farmington.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump