PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Shirley Zeller, a recent resident of Peekskill, formerly of Long Beach, died April 9. She was 86.
Zeller is survived by her sons, Jerry (Valerie) and Richard Zeller; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Emanuel; and son, Steven.
Calling hours are Sunday, April 13 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Graveside Service will be held at 1 p.m. at the New Montefiore Cemetery, Farmington.
- 1 Arrest Of Peekskill Woman On DWI Charges Tops Week's News
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 4 Murphy Campaign Accuses Wagner Camp Of Several Misdeeds
- 5 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest