PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Shirley Zeller, a recent resident of Peekskill, formerly of Long Beach, died April 9. She was 86.
Zeller is survived by her sons, Jerry (Valerie) and Richard Zeller; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Emanuel; and son, Steven.
Calling hours are Sunday, April 13 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Graveside Service will be held at 1 p.m. at the New Montefiore Cemetery, Farmington.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 3 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 4 24 Hospitalized After Chlorine Spill At Peekskill Middle School
- 5 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say