PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Shirley Zeller, a recent resident of Peekskill, formerly of Long Beach, died April 9. She was 86.
Zeller is survived by her sons, Jerry (Valerie) and Richard Zeller; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Emanuel; and son, Steven.
Calling hours are Sunday, April 13 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Graveside Service will be held at 1 p.m. at the New Montefiore Cemetery, Farmington.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 4 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation
- 5 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home