PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Rudolph F. Badum, a resident of Peekskill, died April 29. He was 83.
Badum was born Nov. 18, 1930, he was the son of Rudolph H. and Margaret (nee Wolfe) Badum. He served in the U.S. Navy from 1952 to 1954. He worked as the finance director for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of America for over 30 years, until retiring. He also served on the Society Hill II Condo Association Board, where he was past-president.
Badum is survived by his sons, Jeffrey (Deborah), Rudolph H. (Terri-Lee), Ronald (Colleen) and Andrew (Deborah) Badum; and 15 grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Patricia (Weichel) Badum.
Calling hours are Saturday, May 10 from 2 to 3 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a memorial service will be held at 3 p.m.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 State Police Warn Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 Man Charged With Felony DWI In Peekskill
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook