PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Rudolph F. Badum, a resident of Peekskill, died April 29. He was 83.
Badum was born Nov. 18, 1930, he was the son of Rudolph H. and Margaret (nee Wolfe) Badum. He served in the U.S. Navy from 1952 to 1954. He worked as the finance director for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of America for over 30 years, until retiring. He also served on the Society Hill II Condo Association Board, where he was past-president.
Badum is survived by his sons, Jeffrey (Deborah), Rudolph H. (Terri-Lee), Ronald (Colleen) and Andrew (Deborah) Badum; and 15 grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Patricia (Weichel) Badum.
Calling hours are Saturday, May 10 from 2 to 3 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a memorial service will be held at 3 p.m.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 4 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation
- 5 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home