POUGHKEEPSIE, N.Y. - Robert A. Bushell, a resident of Poughkeepsie and former resident of Ossining, died Feb. 13. He was 61.
Bushell was born Feb. 26, 1952, in Ossining, the son of George A., Sr. and Lucy (Barbato) Bushell. He graduated from Ossining High School and served as a dispatcher at South Street Materials in Peekskill.
Bushell is survived by his wife, Gale; daughter, Erica; siblings, Maryann Rodino, Lucille (David) Festa and Janie (Carolyn) Luciano; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Monday Feb. 17 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home, 14 Emwilton Pl., Ossining. Interment will be held privately on Tuesday, Feb. 18 at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Peekskill Cab Driver
- 3 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016
- 4 Cortlandt Man Charged In Theft From Kohl's, Threat To Staffer
- 5 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest