POUGHKEEPSIE, N.Y. - Robert A. Bushell, a resident of Poughkeepsie and former resident of Ossining, died Feb. 13. He was 61.
Bushell was born Feb. 26, 1952, in Ossining, the son of George A., Sr. and Lucy (Barbato) Bushell. He graduated from Ossining High School and served as a dispatcher at South Street Materials in Peekskill.
Bushell is survived by his wife, Gale; daughter, Erica; siblings, Maryann Rodino, Lucille (David) Festa and Janie (Carolyn) Luciano; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Monday Feb. 17 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home, 14 Emwilton Pl., Ossining. Interment will be held privately on Tuesday, Feb. 18 at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting
- 4 Daily Voice Leaders: Ken Martin, Mayoral Candidate, City Of Peekskill
- 5 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway