POUGHKEEPSIE, N.Y. - Robert A. Bushell, a resident of Poughkeepsie and former resident of Ossining, died Feb. 13. He was 61.
Bushell was born Feb. 26, 1952, in Ossining, the son of George A., Sr. and Lucy (Barbato) Bushell. He graduated from Ossining High School and served as a dispatcher at South Street Materials in Peekskill.
Bushell is survived by his wife, Gale; daughter, Erica; siblings, Maryann Rodino, Lucille (David) Festa and Janie (Carolyn) Luciano; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Monday Feb. 17 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home, 14 Emwilton Pl., Ossining. Interment will be held privately on Tuesday, Feb. 18 at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 4 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home