POUGHKEEPSIE, N.Y. - Robert A. Bushell, a resident of Poughkeepsie and former resident of Ossining, died Feb. 13. He was 61.
Bushell was born Feb. 26, 1952, in Ossining, the son of George A., Sr. and Lucy (Barbato) Bushell. He graduated from Ossining High School and served as a dispatcher at South Street Materials in Peekskill.
Bushell is survived by his wife, Gale; daughter, Erica; siblings, Maryann Rodino, Lucille (David) Festa and Janie (Carolyn) Luciano; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Monday Feb. 17 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home, 14 Emwilton Pl., Ossining. Interment will be held privately on Tuesday, Feb. 18 at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash