POUGHKEEPSIE, N.Y. - Robert A. Bushell, a resident of Poughkeepsie and former resident of Ossining, died Feb. 13. He was 61.
Bushell was born Feb. 26, 1952, in Ossining, the son of George A., Sr. and Lucy (Barbato) Bushell. He graduated from Ossining High School and served as a dispatcher at South Street Materials in Peekskill.
Bushell is survived by his wife, Gale; daughter, Erica; siblings, Maryann Rodino, Lucille (David) Festa and Janie (Carolyn) Luciano; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Monday Feb. 17 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home, 14 Emwilton Pl., Ossining. Interment will be held privately on Tuesday, Feb. 18 at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 2 Peekskill Named One Of State's 10 Most Fiscally Stressed School Districts
- 3 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Peekskill; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 100-Year-Old Peekskill Resident Attends Hudson Valley Chamber Gala