CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - Patrick John Ferrusi, Sr. of Croton-on-Hudson died Saturday, July 12. He was 85.
Ferrusi was born April 28, 1929, to Pasquale and Mary Ferrusi in Buchanan. He worked and retired from Camp Smith in Peekskill as an electro-mechanical technician for the Department of the Army\Naval Affairs.
Ferrusi is survived by his former wife, June A. Ferrusi-Tavano; children, Rick Ferrusi (Lisa), Mark Anthony Ferrusi and Marie A. Speranza; six grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 19 at St. Christopher's Church in Buchanan. Entombment will follow at Rose Hills Memorial Park in Putnam Valley.
- 1 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester