CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - Patrick John Ferrusi, Sr. of Croton-on-Hudson died Saturday, July 12. He was 85.
Ferrusi was born April 28, 1929, to Pasquale and Mary Ferrusi in Buchanan. He worked and retired from Camp Smith in Peekskill as an electro-mechanical technician for the Department of the Army\Naval Affairs.
Ferrusi is survived by his former wife, June A. Ferrusi-Tavano; children, Rick Ferrusi (Lisa), Mark Anthony Ferrusi and Marie A. Speranza; six grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 19 at St. Christopher's Church in Buchanan. Entombment will follow at Rose Hills Memorial Park in Putnam Valley.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 4 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home