CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - Patrick John Ferrusi, Sr. of Croton-on-Hudson died Saturday, July 12. He was 85.
Ferrusi was born April 28, 1929, to Pasquale and Mary Ferrusi in Buchanan. He worked and retired from Camp Smith in Peekskill as an electro-mechanical technician for the Department of the Army\Naval Affairs.
Ferrusi is survived by his former wife, June A. Ferrusi-Tavano; children, Rick Ferrusi (Lisa), Mark Anthony Ferrusi and Marie A. Speranza; six grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 19 at St. Christopher's Church in Buchanan. Entombment will follow at Rose Hills Memorial Park in Putnam Valley.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury