CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - Patrick John Ferrusi, Sr. of Croton-on-Hudson died Saturday, July 12. He was 85.
Ferrusi was born April 28, 1929, to Pasquale and Mary Ferrusi in Buchanan. He worked and retired from Camp Smith in Peekskill as an electro-mechanical technician for the Department of the Army\Naval Affairs.
Ferrusi is survived by his former wife, June A. Ferrusi-Tavano; children, Rick Ferrusi (Lisa), Mark Anthony Ferrusi and Marie A. Speranza; six grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 19 at St. Christopher's Church in Buchanan. Entombment will follow at Rose Hills Memorial Park in Putnam Valley.
- 1 Arrest Of Peekskill Woman On DWI Charges Tops Week's News
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 4 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest
- 5 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016