PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Mary I. Sackal, a longtime Peekskill resident, and a resident of North. Port, Fla., for 30 yrs., died Aug. 13. She was 92.
Sackal was born Nov. 9, 1921, to William and Lucy (nee Holden) Daley. She worked for many years at the A&P in Peekskill.
Sackal is survived by her sons, Edward, John 3rd (Linda), and Roger Sackal; sister, Carrie Lent; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, John Sackal, Jr.; son, James Sackal; two brothers; and three sisters.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 22 from 4 to 6 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a prayer service will be offered at 5:30 p.m., followed by a private cremation, with a burial after in the Assumption Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Croton Police Gathering Evidence In Lacey Carr Death Probe