PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Mary I. Sackal, a longtime Peekskill resident, and a resident of North. Port, Fla., for 30 yrs., died Aug. 13. She was 92.
Sackal was born Nov. 9, 1921, to William and Lucy (nee Holden) Daley. She worked for many years at the A&P in Peekskill.
Sackal is survived by her sons, Edward, John 3rd (Linda), and Roger Sackal; sister, Carrie Lent; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, John Sackal, Jr.; son, James Sackal; two brothers; and three sisters.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 22 from 4 to 6 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a prayer service will be offered at 5:30 p.m., followed by a private cremation, with a burial after in the Assumption Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Baltimore Riots Hit Close To Home For Chappaqua Mom Dawn Dankner-Rosen
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says
- 4 Firefighters Battle Large Brush Fire At Croton Point Park
- 5 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner