PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Mary I. Sackal, a longtime Peekskill resident, and a resident of North. Port, Fla., for 30 yrs., died Aug. 13. She was 92.
Sackal was born Nov. 9, 1921, to William and Lucy (nee Holden) Daley. She worked for many years at the A&P in Peekskill.
Sackal is survived by her sons, Edward, John 3rd (Linda), and Roger Sackal; sister, Carrie Lent; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, John Sackal, Jr.; son, James Sackal; two brothers; and three sisters.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 22 from 4 to 6 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a prayer service will be offered at 5:30 p.m., followed by a private cremation, with a burial after in the Assumption Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Hudson Valley Gateway Hosts Annual Expo In Peekskill
- 5 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway