PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Marie Theresa (Antunes) Eagens, a lifetime resident of Peekskill, died Monday, March 17. She was 74.
Eagens was born in Peekskill and attended local schools. She worked for many years at Genung's (Howlands) Department Store, Peekskill, as office manager, and later, as a secretary in the tax department for the Town of Cortlandt.
Eagens is survived by her husband, James Eagens of Montrose; son, Christopher; a grandson; brothers, Anthony, Fred, and Andrew Antunes; sister, Beatrice Finnerty; and several nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Dorsey-Carlone Funeral Home, 1100 Cortlandt St., Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Friday, March 21 at Assumption Church, Peekskill, followed by interment at Assumption Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Peekskill Man Charged With Multiple Traffic Infractions In Yorktown
- 4 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Peekskill Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night