PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Marie Theresa (Antunes) Eagens, a lifetime resident of Peekskill, died Monday, March 17. She was 74.
Eagens was born in Peekskill and attended local schools. She worked for many years at Genung's (Howlands) Department Store, Peekskill, as office manager, and later, as a secretary in the tax department for the Town of Cortlandt.
Eagens is survived by her husband, James Eagens of Montrose; son, Christopher; a grandson; brothers, Anthony, Fred, and Andrew Antunes; sister, Beatrice Finnerty; and several nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Dorsey-Carlone Funeral Home, 1100 Cortlandt St., Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Friday, March 21 at Assumption Church, Peekskill, followed by interment at Assumption Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 3 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 4 24 Hospitalized After Chlorine Spill At Peekskill Middle School
- 5 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say