PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Marian Valenti of Peekskill died Feb. 28. She was 71.
Valenti was born Oct. 15, 1942, in Keene, N.H., to Maye Kissinger and Alan Stein, Sr. Before her retirement in 2009, she worked for Marc Kerchman, Attorney, in Newburgh.
Valenti is survived by her children, Frank, Marita and Joseph; and brother, Alan Stein, Jr. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 8 from 2 to 3 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 3 p.m. Saturday, March 8 at the funeral home.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 4 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation
- 5 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home