PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Marian Valenti of Peekskill died Feb. 28. She was 71.
Valenti was born Oct. 15, 1942, in Keene, N.H., to Maye Kissinger and Alan Stein, Sr. Before her retirement in 2009, she worked for Marc Kerchman, Attorney, in Newburgh.
Valenti is survived by her children, Frank, Marita and Joseph; and brother, Alan Stein, Jr. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 8 from 2 to 3 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 3 p.m. Saturday, March 8 at the funeral home.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Woman In Critical Condition After I-84 Crash
- 3 Cortlandt Manor Man Charged With Menacing Good Samaritan, Police Say
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl