PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Marian Valenti of Peekskill died Feb. 28. She was 71.
Valenti was born Oct. 15, 1942, in Keene, N.H., to Maye Kissinger and Alan Stein, Sr. Before her retirement in 2009, she worked for Marc Kerchman, Attorney, in Newburgh.
Valenti is survived by her children, Frank, Marita and Joseph; and brother, Alan Stein, Jr. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 8 from 2 to 3 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 3 p.m. Saturday, March 8 at the funeral home.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College
- 3 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 4 Yorktown Police Charge Peekskill Woman With Driving While Ability Impaired
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts