PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Marian Valenti of Peekskill died Feb. 28. She was 71.
Valenti was born Oct. 15, 1942, in Keene, N.H., to Maye Kissinger and Alan Stein, Sr. Before her retirement in 2009, she worked for Marc Kerchman, Attorney, in Newburgh.
Valenti is survived by her children, Frank, Marita and Joseph; and brother, Alan Stein, Jr. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 8 from 2 to 3 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 3 p.m. Saturday, March 8 at the funeral home.
- 1 Man Charged With Multiple Traffic Infractions On Route 202
- 2 Man With 20-Plus Convictions Charged In Peekskill Beauty Salon Burglary
- 3 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 4 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery