PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Marian Valenti of Peekskill died Feb. 28. She was 71.
Valenti was born Oct. 15, 1942, in Keene, N.H., to Maye Kissinger and Alan Stein, Sr. Before her retirement in 2009, she worked for Marc Kerchman, Attorney, in Newburgh.
Valenti is survived by her children, Frank, Marita and Joseph; and brother, Alan Stein, Jr. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 8 from 2 to 3 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 3 p.m. Saturday, March 8 at the funeral home.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home