PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Louis C. Nardone Jr. of Ossining died Dec. 30. He was 65.
Nardone was born Oct. 20, 1948, in Peekskill, to Louis And Mary (DeMaria) Nardone.
Nardone is survived by his sons, Louis and Scott of Mohegan Lake; and brother, Fiorello Nardone of Ossining. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 4 at The Assumption Church in Peekskill. Interment at Assumption Cemetery.
Donations may be made to Westchester ARC. 265 Saw Mill River Rd. Hawtyorne NY 10532. Attn: Larry Rufo.
For more information, please visit: www.cortlandtfuneralhome.net
- 1 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 2 Peekskill Restaurant Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show