PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Louis C. Nardone Jr. of Ossining died Dec. 30. He was 65.
Nardone was born Oct. 20, 1948, in Peekskill, to Louis And Mary (DeMaria) Nardone.
Nardone is survived by his sons, Louis and Scott of Mohegan Lake; and brother, Fiorello Nardone of Ossining. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 4 at The Assumption Church in Peekskill. Interment at Assumption Cemetery.
Donations may be made to Westchester ARC. 265 Saw Mill River Rd. Hawtyorne NY 10532. Attn: Larry Rufo.
For more information, please visit: www.cortlandtfuneralhome.net
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 3 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation