PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Louis C. Nardone Jr. of Ossining died Dec. 30. He was 65.
Nardone was born Oct. 20, 1948, in Peekskill, to Louis And Mary (DeMaria) Nardone.
Nardone is survived by his sons, Louis and Scott of Mohegan Lake; and brother, Fiorello Nardone of Ossining. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 4 at The Assumption Church in Peekskill. Interment at Assumption Cemetery.
Donations may be made to Westchester ARC. 265 Saw Mill River Rd. Hawtyorne NY 10532. Attn: Larry Rufo.
For more information, please visit: www.cortlandtfuneralhome.net
- 1 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College
- 5 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center