PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Louis C. Nardone Jr. of Ossining died Dec. 30. He was 65.
Nardone was born Oct. 20, 1948, in Peekskill, to Louis And Mary (DeMaria) Nardone.
Nardone is survived by his sons, Louis and Scott of Mohegan Lake; and brother, Fiorello Nardone of Ossining. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 4 at The Assumption Church in Peekskill. Interment at Assumption Cemetery.
Donations may be made to Westchester ARC. 265 Saw Mill River Rd. Hawtyorne NY 10532. Attn: Larry Rufo.
For more information, please visit: www.cortlandtfuneralhome.net
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 4 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home