PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - John J. Paribello Sr. of Peekskill, died May 27. He was 83.
Paribello was born Oct. 8, 1930, in Mount Vernon, to James and Florence Carideo Paribello. He was a member of the Mount Vernon Volunteer Fire Dept. Engine 2 and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. He was a mechanical engineer specializing in precious metals at Sigmund Cohn Corp. in Mount Vernon for over 40 years.
Paribello is survived by his children, John (Mary) Paribello of Ridgefield, Conn., Judy Paribello Guerriero of Tuckahoe, Stephen Paribello of West Palm Beach, Fla., Mary Beth Dobbin of Eastchester and Paul Paribello of Brookfield, Conn.; eight grandchildren; and brother, James L. Paribello of Seattle, Wa. He was predeceased by his wife, Frances Paribello; sister, Maria Rita; and son-in-law, Michael Dobbin.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 29, from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 30, at the Assumption Church. Entombment will follow at Hillside Cemetery.
- 1 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 2 Peekskill Restaurant Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents