PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - John J. Paribello Sr. of Peekskill, died May 27. He was 83.
Paribello was born Oct. 8, 1930, in Mount Vernon, to James and Florence Carideo Paribello. He was a member of the Mount Vernon Volunteer Fire Dept. Engine 2 and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. He was a mechanical engineer specializing in precious metals at Sigmund Cohn Corp. in Mount Vernon for over 40 years.
Paribello is survived by his children, John (Mary) Paribello of Ridgefield, Conn., Judy Paribello Guerriero of Tuckahoe, Stephen Paribello of West Palm Beach, Fla., Mary Beth Dobbin of Eastchester and Paul Paribello of Brookfield, Conn.; eight grandchildren; and brother, James L. Paribello of Seattle, Wa. He was predeceased by his wife, Frances Paribello; sister, Maria Rita; and son-in-law, Michael Dobbin.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 29, from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 30, at the Assumption Church. Entombment will follow at Hillside Cemetery.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You