CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - Jennie M. Geradi of Croton-on-Hudson died May 19. She was 96.
Geradi was born May 29, 1917, to Dominick and Antoinette (Loconto) Totillo. She was a graduate of Croton-Harmon High School. She worked for many years as a seamstress at Nan Flowers in Peekskill. She was active in the Croton Senior Citizens and the Holy Name of Mary Altar and Rosary Society.
Geradi is survived by her son, Michael (Kathleen); three grandchildren; 10 great-grandchildren; five great-great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Nicholas J. Geradi; four sisters; and five brothers.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 22 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 41 Grand St., Croton-on-Hudson. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 1 p.m. Friday, May 23 at Holy Name of Mary Church in Croton-on-Hudson, followed by burial at Bethel Cemetery, also in Croton.
- 1 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 2 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 2015 Board, Officers Elected For Peekskill Business Improvement District