CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - Jennie M. Geradi of Croton-on-Hudson died May 19. She was 96.
Geradi was born May 29, 1917, to Dominick and Antoinette (Loconto) Totillo. She was a graduate of Croton-Harmon High School. She worked for many years as a seamstress at Nan Flowers in Peekskill. She was active in the Croton Senior Citizens and the Holy Name of Mary Altar and Rosary Society.
Geradi is survived by her son, Michael (Kathleen); three grandchildren; 10 great-grandchildren; five great-great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Nicholas J. Geradi; four sisters; and five brothers.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 22 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 41 Grand St., Croton-on-Hudson. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 1 p.m. Friday, May 23 at Holy Name of Mary Church in Croton-on-Hudson, followed by burial at Bethel Cemetery, also in Croton.
- 1 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester