PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Jean Catherine Goldbach of Peekskill died March 6. She was 68.
Goldbach was born Aug. 30, 1945, to Howard and Betty Goldbach in Buchanan. She supported organizations which included the Humane Society and the National Wildlife Federation.
Goldbach is survived by her son, Bryan Miller (Mary Lynn); a grandson; brother, Howard Goldbach (Lorraine); aunts, Beatrice Rocha (Tony) and Barbara Behuniak; cousin, Janice Felt (John); and nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be celebrated Tuesday, March 11 from 6 to 9 p.m., with a prayer service at 8 p.m., at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 170 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Putnam Humane Society http://puthumane.org/how-you-can-help/donate/
- 1 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Suspect Charged In Peekskill 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say