PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Jean Catherine Goldbach of Peekskill died March 6. She was 68.
Goldbach was born Aug. 30, 1945, to Howard and Betty Goldbach in Buchanan. She supported organizations which included the Humane Society and the National Wildlife Federation.
Goldbach is survived by her son, Bryan Miller (Mary Lynn); a grandson; brother, Howard Goldbach (Lorraine); aunts, Beatrice Rocha (Tony) and Barbara Behuniak; cousin, Janice Felt (John); and nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be celebrated Tuesday, March 11 from 6 to 9 p.m., with a prayer service at 8 p.m., at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 170 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Putnam Humane Society http://puthumane.org/how-you-can-help/donate/
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash