PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Jean Catherine Goldbach of Peekskill died March 6. She was 68.
Goldbach was born Aug. 30, 1945, to Howard and Betty Goldbach in Buchanan. She supported organizations which included the Humane Society and the National Wildlife Federation.
Goldbach is survived by her son, Bryan Miller (Mary Lynn); a grandson; brother, Howard Goldbach (Lorraine); aunts, Beatrice Rocha (Tony) and Barbara Behuniak; cousin, Janice Felt (John); and nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be celebrated Tuesday, March 11 from 6 to 9 p.m., with a prayer service at 8 p.m., at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 170 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Putnam Humane Society http://puthumane.org/how-you-can-help/donate/
- 1 Man Charged In Peekskill With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Peekskill