PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Jean Catherine Goldbach of Peekskill died March 6. She was 68.
Goldbach was born Aug. 30, 1945, to Howard and Betty Goldbach in Buchanan. She supported organizations which included the Humane Society and the National Wildlife Federation.
Goldbach is survived by her son, Bryan Miller (Mary Lynn); a grandson; brother, Howard Goldbach (Lorraine); aunts, Beatrice Rocha (Tony) and Barbara Behuniak; cousin, Janice Felt (John); and nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be celebrated Tuesday, March 11 from 6 to 9 p.m., with a prayer service at 8 p.m., at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 170 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Putnam Humane Society http://puthumane.org/how-you-can-help/donate/
- 1 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 2 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 3 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 4 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 5 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point