PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Jean Catherine Goldbach of Peekskill died March 6. She was 68.
Goldbach was born Aug. 30, 1945, to Howard and Betty Goldbach in Buchanan. She supported organizations which included the Humane Society and the National Wildlife Federation.
Goldbach is survived by her son, Bryan Miller (Mary Lynn); a grandson; brother, Howard Goldbach (Lorraine); aunts, Beatrice Rocha (Tony) and Barbara Behuniak; cousin, Janice Felt (John); and nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be celebrated Tuesday, March 11 from 6 to 9 p.m., with a prayer service at 8 p.m., at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 170 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Putnam Humane Society http://puthumane.org/how-you-can-help/donate/
- 1 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 2 Peekskill Named One Of State's 10 Most Fiscally Stressed School Districts
- 3 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Peekskill; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 100-Year-Old Peekskill Resident Attends Hudson Valley Chamber Gala