PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Filomena "Florence" DiFrancesco of Peekskill died May 2. She was 86.
DiFrancesco was born March 27, 1928, in New York City, to Anthony and Teresa Carucci Santangelo. She was a homemaker and later a bookkeeper.
DiFrancesco is survived by her husband, John DiFrancesco of Peekskill; children, Vivian (Kaare) Numme of Yorktown Heights, John DiFrancesco of Peekskill, Jane (Robert) Schwarz of Lake Carmel, Paul (Kathy) DiFrancesco of Coppell, Texas and Mary (Donald) Gannon of Valhalla; nine grandchildren; six great grandchildren; and sister, Barbara Rapisarda of Palm Coast, Fla. She was predeceased by her sister, Emily Cornacchio; and brother, Anthony Santangelo.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, May 7 at the Church of the Holy Spirit, followed by a private cremation.
- 1 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 2 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 3 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 4 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 5 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee