PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Ernest Henderson of Peekskill died Nov. 17. He was 79.
Born Oct. 30, 1933, in Mobile, Ala., he was the son of John and Clara Taylor Henderson. He served in the U.S. merchant marine for several years. Henderson loved to cook and travel and was an active volunteer with the Salvation Army food kitchen.
He is survived by three daughters, Doriada Henderson, Kim Powell and Kenya Holliman; a brother, John Henderson; a sister, Tina; six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Funeral services are private. E.O. Curry Funeral Home in Peekskill is handling arrangements.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Peekskill Celebrates July 4 With Picnics, Pyrotechnics