PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Eleanor F. Hudson of Peekskill died Dec. 25. She was 99.
Hudson was born March 19, 1914, in Montrose, to Everett and Ella (Hauck) Finch. She was an assistant postmaster for the U.S. Postal Service in Putnam Valley.
Hudson is survived by her son, Robert N. (Bearnice); a grandson; a step-granddaughter; two great grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Norman L. Hudson; sisters, Geraldine Roe, Althea Loechner, Jeannette Low; and nephew, Walter Low.
A graveside service is scheduled for 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 8 at the Sunset Cemetery in Montrose.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police