PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Eleanor F. Hudson of Peekskill died Dec. 25. She was 99.
Hudson was born March 19, 1914, in Montrose, to Everett and Ella (Hauck) Finch. She was an assistant postmaster for the U.S. Postal Service in Putnam Valley.
Hudson is survived by her son, Robert N. (Bearnice); a grandson; a step-granddaughter; two great grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Norman L. Hudson; sisters, Geraldine Roe, Althea Loechner, Jeannette Low; and nephew, Walter Low.
A graveside service is scheduled for 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 8 at the Sunset Cemetery in Montrose.
- 1 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 2 Peekskill Named One Of State's 10 Most Fiscally Stressed School Districts
- 3 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 4 100-Year-Old Peekskill Resident Attends Hudson Valley Chamber Gala
- 5 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Peekskill