PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Eleanor F. Hudson of Peekskill died Dec. 25. She was 99.
Hudson was born March 19, 1914, in Montrose, to Everett and Ella (Hauck) Finch. She was an assistant postmaster for the U.S. Postal Service in Putnam Valley.
Hudson is survived by her son, Robert N. (Bearnice); a grandson; a step-granddaughter; two great grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Norman L. Hudson; sisters, Geraldine Roe, Althea Loechner, Jeannette Low; and nephew, Walter Low.
A graveside service is scheduled for 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 8 at the Sunset Cemetery in Montrose.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Peekskill Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway