PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Eleanor F. Hudson of Peekskill died Dec. 25. She was 99.
Hudson was born March 19, 1914, in Montrose, to Everett and Ella (Hauck) Finch. She was an assistant postmaster for the U.S. Postal Service in Putnam Valley.
Hudson is survived by her son, Robert N. (Bearnice); a grandson; a step-granddaughter; two great grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Norman L. Hudson; sisters, Geraldine Roe, Althea Loechner, Jeannette Low; and nephew, Walter Low.
A graveside service is scheduled for 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 8 at the Sunset Cemetery in Montrose.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring