PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Eleanor F. Hudson of Peekskill died Dec. 25. She was 99.
Hudson was born March 19, 1914, in Montrose, to Everett and Ella (Hauck) Finch. She was an assistant postmaster for the U.S. Postal Service in Putnam Valley.
Hudson is survived by her son, Robert N. (Bearnice); a grandson; a step-granddaughter; two great grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Norman L. Hudson; sisters, Geraldine Roe, Althea Loechner, Jeannette Low; and nephew, Walter Low.
A graveside service is scheduled for 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 8 at the Sunset Cemetery in Montrose.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents