PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Edwin E. Noel, a longtime resident of Peekskill, died Feb. 2. He was 80.
Noel was born June 2, 1933, in Chicago, Ill. He worked as a constructional engineer for many years with several private firms. He was a communicant of the Church of the Divine Love of Montrose, where he also served on the vestry.
Noel is survived by his wife, Beverly A. Tufts; brothers and sisters in-laws; and several nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 7 from 2 to 4 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where at 4 p.m. a service will be offered. A Spring Interment will take place at the Maplewood Cemetery, Upton, Mass.
- 1 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 2 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 3 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 4 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee
- 5 State Police Issue 30 Tickets In Route 9 Speed Detail