PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Charlotte Cavaluzzi, a 45-year resident of Peekskill, died Jan. 7. She was 87.
Born in 1925, Cavaluzzi was an employee of Reader's Digest for many years. She was a communicant of the Church of the Assumption.
She is survived by a son, Michael Cavaluzzi; six grandchildren; and 15 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Rocco Cavaluzzi; and a daughter, Donata Kavana.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at E.O. Curry Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Church of the Assumption. Entombment will follow at Rose Hills Memorial Park in Putnam Valley, N.Y.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home