PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Charlotte Cavaluzzi, a 45-year resident of Peekskill, died Jan. 7. She was 87.
Born in 1925, Cavaluzzi was an employee of Reader's Digest for many years. She was a communicant of the Church of the Assumption.
She is survived by a son, Michael Cavaluzzi; six grandchildren; and 15 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Rocco Cavaluzzi; and a daughter, Donata Kavana.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at E.O. Curry Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Church of the Assumption. Entombment will follow at Rose Hills Memorial Park in Putnam Valley, N.Y.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Peekskill Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Peekskill's Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber Celebrates 100 Years
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow