PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Charlotte Cavaluzzi, a 45-year resident of Peekskill, died Jan. 7. She was 87.
Born in 1925, Cavaluzzi was an employee of Reader's Digest for many years. She was a communicant of the Church of the Assumption.
She is survived by a son, Michael Cavaluzzi; six grandchildren; and 15 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Rocco Cavaluzzi; and a daughter, Donata Kavana.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at E.O. Curry Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Church of the Assumption. Entombment will follow at Rose Hills Memorial Park in Putnam Valley, N.Y.
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 3 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 4 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 5 Hudson Valley Gateway Hosts Annual Expo In Peekskill