PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Carole Elayne Bennetti Pinto, a longtime Peekskill resident, died on June 27, 2014. She was 68 and had multiple sclerosis for many years.
Pinto was born on Dec. 26, 1945, the daughter of the late Edmund and Jewell Barnet Bennetti.
She worked as a secretary at the Peekskill Military Academy and in the finance department of Sears Roebuck Co. in the Beach Shopping Center in Peekskill.
She is survived by her husband of almost 48 years, Andrew “Andy” Pinto and her son, Christopher E. Pinto.
To offer condolences, go to the E.O. Curry Funeral Home website here.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police