PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Carole Elayne Bennetti Pinto, a longtime Peekskill resident, died on June 27, 2014. She was 68 and had multiple sclerosis for many years.
Pinto was born on Dec. 26, 1945, the daughter of the late Edmund and Jewell Barnet Bennetti.
She worked as a secretary at the Peekskill Military Academy and in the finance department of Sears Roebuck Co. in the Beach Shopping Center in Peekskill.
She is survived by her husband of almost 48 years, Andrew “Andy” Pinto and her son, Christopher E. Pinto.
To offer condolences, go to the E.O. Curry Funeral Home website here.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 2 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki To Enter Presidential Race In New Hampshire
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital