PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Carole Elayne Bennetti Pinto, a longtime Peekskill resident, died on June 27, 2014. She was 68 and had multiple sclerosis for many years.
Pinto was born on Dec. 26, 1945, the daughter of the late Edmund and Jewell Barnet Bennetti.
She worked as a secretary at the Peekskill Military Academy and in the finance department of Sears Roebuck Co. in the Beach Shopping Center in Peekskill.
She is survived by her husband of almost 48 years, Andrew “Andy” Pinto and her son, Christopher E. Pinto.
To offer condolences, go to the E.O. Curry Funeral Home website here.
- 1 Man Charged In Peekskill With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Police Investigate Assault With Baseball Bat In Yorktown
- 4 Erratic Driving Complaint Leads To Taconic State Parkway DWI Arrest
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Peekskill